Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From the artist...

I welcome your e-mails of interested friends or refer to website to receive item of the week.
The two questions most people asked were: 1) Where do you get your energy to make labor intensive originals with a full time job teaching curricula to individuals with drug addiction? 2) How much do these cost?

1) The first answer is simple. I love to create. I love having a job that makes a positive difference. I love to work and I love to keep connected to beautiful people.

2) The price of my jackets range from 80 - 150 wholesale. I will consider using your buttons & your fabric as long as there is NO obligation. I need 100% creative license. You will get the first bid with a generous discount.

"Have a peaceful week. Remember to share your energy wisely. Do not waste your talents & gifts on ungrateful individuals."

Franckly Speaking.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment